Nurse II - BEST CCS (Crisis Stabilization Unit) - BONUS $3,000
Company: Bay Cove
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Bonus: $3,000, $1,500 at 3 months, $1,500 at 6 months -Mission
Statement: Bay Cove Human Services partners with people to overcome
challenges and realize personal potential.Job Summary: The CCS unit
nurse is responsible for providing direct services for clients at
the CCS unit in a manner that promotes clients' safety, overall
health, their effective resolution of crises, and their
reintegration into community based services. This is an exempt
position.Supervisory Responsibilities: NoneEssential Functions of
- Maintains effective working relationships with insurers, DMH,
BMC, BEST, local community resources, and treatment/rehabilitation
programs throughout the Cape Cod community.
- Maintains effective communications with the pharmacy and
ensures that medication systems meet all required standards for
storage, documentation, administration, and disposal.
- Provides direct services to clients at the CCS including
medication administration, health assessments, and treatment and
completes documentation as required.
- Participation in daily rounds with multidisciplinary team
- Coordinates admissions and discharges to and from the
- Ensures that safety protocols are routinely reviewed and
followed consistently by shift staff (such as emergency systems;
identification and remedy of facility safety hazards; security
systems; lock up of sharps and any potential toxins; hazardous
waste management; checks protocols, checking vitals protocols,
- Performs all other duties and projects as assigned by his/her
supervisorRequirements for the position:
- Massachusetts Licensed Registered Nurse, or LPN, a minimum of
three years nursing experience in the delivery of behavioral health
services to adults and/or children and adolescents
- Current certification in CPR
- Mission Traits:
- Utilizes a flexible and responsible work style that meets
evolving needs of the agency.
- Works with integrity and respects the dignity and value of all
- Exhibits mission through job knowledge, pride in work role, and
- Promotes diversity and inclusion of all individuals.
- Works in a collaborative, compassionate manner with
stakeholder/ partnersBaycove2 - -
Keywords: Bay Cove, Boston , Nurse II - BEST CCS (Crisis Stabilization Unit) - BONUS $3,000, Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!