Pediatric / Adult RN
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
RNs needed for home care cases!
Now offering up to 80 hours of Paid Time Off!
BAYADA offers you the flexibility you need with day, evening, and
night shifts to choose from. Pick a schedule that meets your
lifestyle! BAYADA also offers infant, pediatric, trach, vent, and
IV training if interested.
Supported by a team dedicated to your success, our Registered
Nurses (RNs) enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you'll never feel
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times - we match you to cases near your
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid, industry-leading training
- Free pediatric, infant, trach, vent, and IV classes
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job - we invest in our care team
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive
- Clinical leadership advancement
- Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family
Qualifications for Registered Nurses (RNs):
- Current Massachusetts RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required
(industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
If you're the type of RN who rises to the occasion, join our
trusted team of home health care professionals who find working at
BAYADA much more than a career-it's their calling. Apply today!
*BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020*
NER-MAAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home
health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Boston , Pediatric / Adult RN, Healthcare , Canton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!