Clinical Psychologist (PhD, PsyD)
Company: Life Changes Group
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Life Changes Group
(Boston/Cambridge/Brookline/Somerville/Newton, MA) realizes that
the strength of our practice is our exceptional staff. We are
currently looking for full or part-time licensed clinicians (PhD,
PsyD) to join our thriving, multidisciplinary private practice in
our gorgeous BRAND-NEW location in Boston, MA.What we can offer
- Strong rates of reimbursement to maximize your income. No caps
- This is a W2 position.
- Expedited Credentialing- we will take care of everything!
- Health Insurance Benefits - Strong health coverage with a
variety of offerings
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401 K- Full-time employees are eligible to contribute to the
401 K plan with a company match.
- Other Elective Insurances - Short-term disability, life
insurance, and more.
- Malpractice Insurance - All full and part-time employees are
covered by our malpractice policy!
- Student Loan PayDown Plan
- EAP Plan
- Professional Development / CEUs- Earn free CEU's on a variety
of mental health topics through in-service, remote, and
self-directed learning.We are looking for clinicians with some of
the following types of experiences/skills:
- Active, clear PhD, PsyD in MA
- Comfortable working with a wide range of clinical presentations
- Experience with health psychology
- Experience working with children or adolescents
- Experience with couples or family counseling
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and have an ability to quickly build
rapport with clientsDesired Skills & Experience
- Doctoral degree in psychology, social work, or a related
- At least two years of clinical experience.
- Psychotherapists must have an independent mental health license
- Experience providing direct psychotherapy services to
individuals and families is required
- A demonstrated history of ongoing professional development and
- Evidence of working effectively and collaboratively with
- Solid computer and basic technology skills are neededFor
additional information about our treatment philosophy and approach,
visit us at www.LifeChangesGroup.comLife Changes Group (LCG) is a
group of Psychologists / Psychotherapists / Medical Professionals
located in Boston MA, Brookline MA, Cambridge MA, Newton MA, and
Somerville MA. We provide psychotherapy, psychological testing, and
psychopharmacology services for children, adults, and families. We
have a professional and innovative office culture that supports our
counselors in building a thriving and profitable caseload. We
support the clinician's work/life balance.LCG is a proud member of
the Refresh Mental Health network-a nationwide network that
includes leading, private practices with unique and specialized
programs. This relationship allows us to maintain our local
leadership and solid reputation in the community. It also enhances
our practice with additional resources, infrastructure, and
operational support, allowing you to focus on what you do
best-providing exemplary care to your clients.Refresh Mental Health
is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workplace.
We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of all
people, including those of LGBTQIA+ communities, members of all
ethnic groups, people with disabilities and medical conditions,
foreign-born residents, and veterans. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. Refresh is also committed to compliance with all fair
employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration
Keywords: Life Changes Group, Boston , Clinical Psychologist (PhD, PsyD), Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...