Registered Nurse - RN - Step Down - ICU - Critical Care
Company: Cross Country Search
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Registered Nurse - RN - Step Down - ICU - Critical Care Profession
Specialty City State Position ID Nursing Registered Nurse Boston MA
170196 Job Description Registered Nurse - RN - Step Down - ICU -
- Part-Time or Full-Time -
- Competitive Pay & Fantastic Benefits
- The ideal Registered Nurse (RN) has two previous years of
critical care experience and holds a BSN or is able to enroll
within a BSN program.
- Utilize previously obtained neuro experience as needed. -
- Develops a plan of care for patients.Delegates responsibilities
- Documents patient assessment concisely and completely.
- Physical ability to perform the core competencies of the
- Speaks and writes in English, multi-lingual a plus.
- Administers medication and performs treatments.
- Coordinates patient teaching through collaboration with
- Attends staff meetings.
- Review documentation as needed.
- Supports the orientation of staff and acts as a mentor.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Has a deep understanding of the programs/services and policies
and procedures of the facility.
- Evaluates patient responses to interventions.
- State of MA Registered Nurse license or the ability to obtain
prior to hire.
- ASN with the ability to enroll within a BSN program within 6
months. BSN preferred. -
- 2 - years of Step Down or Critical Care experience.
- BLS, ACLS a plus. Apply Now Do you have Resume? By signing up
agree to receive subsequent email which you may opt out of at any
time.Looking for your next professional opportunity? Search Now
ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key
Keywords: Cross Country Search, Boston , Registered Nurse - RN - Step Down - ICU - Critical Care, Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...