Program Coordinator I- Dermatology
Company: Boston Children's Hospital
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Program Coordinator I will be responsible for:
- Coordinating activities and daily operations of a program.
- Preparing or assisting in preparation of proposal for funding
and/or funding continuation from outside sponsors.
- Conferring with staff and others to provide technical advice,
problem solving assistance and answer questions about the program
and its goals. Referring inquiries to others as needed.
- Preparing or assisting in the preparation of periodic reports
and records on program activities, progress, status or other
special reports for management or outside agencies.
- Reviewing applications or other program documents in
conjunction with supervisor to determine acceptance or make
decisions pertaining to program
- Medical student management
- Dermatology and pediatric resident management
- Pediatric dermatology fellowship management
- Faculty recruitment and hires
- Faculty development
- Continuing medical education
- May assist in the coordination of recruitment efforts.
- Drafting written communication and promotional literature.
- May assist in planning workshops, meetings or conferences;
coordinates logistics, scheduling and participant
- Interacting and maintaining liaison with staff, faculty and
outside/community agencies in facilitating program objectives.
- Administrative support for Section Chief and other faculty ad
- Scheduling meetings/clinic/other obligations for Section
- Managing emails or other administrative support for Section
- Run reports and analyze section expenses and revenue
- Scheduling meetings ad hoc for other facultyTo qualify, you
- Associate's degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- One year of relevant experience required.
- Work requires the ability to communicate effectively both
orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult
- Work requires the ability to work with diverse internal and
external constituencies. Boston Children's Hospital offers
competitive compensation and unmatched benefits including flexible
schedules, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, child
care and student loan subsidies, generous levels of time off,
403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition and certain
License and Certification Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts
and discounted rates on T-passes. Experience the benefits of
passion and teamwork. LI
Keywords: Boston Children's Hospital, Boston , Program Coordinator I- Dermatology, Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...