CNA - Danvers MA
Posted on: September 18, 2023
You can make up to $40 as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in
the Danvers, MA vicinity while working a flexible schedule that
fits your lifestyle. With the IntelyCare app, you have access to an
easy-to-use platform that allows you to pick up shifts at any of
our partner facilities and to take time off on any day, week, or
even month of your choosing. You get all this and the security,
stability, and benefits that come with W2 employment.
Are you tired of planning your schedule months in advance? Is your
family tired of you asking what they'll be doing on a Tuesday six
months from now? The IntelyCare app gives you the chance to
customize your work schedule to your life. If your child's school
needs a chaperone for a field trip to the historical Salem Witch
Trials landmark or to the Connors Farm pumpkin patch, you can
schedule work around it. Want to pick up an extra night shift while
the babies are sleeping? Claim an open shift on the same day. With
IntelyCare, your time belongs to you - learn more below and
consider joining our team today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$40
(25% higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying
family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
facilities in your area
- Providing support with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene,
and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs,
relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting
nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing
linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms,
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving
as a conduit between them and residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) requires the right mix of
compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for a CNA job
that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path,
consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in
quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Danvers, Massachusetts 01923
Keywords: IntelyCare, Boston , CNA - Danvers MA, Healthcare , Danvers, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!