Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
You can get paid up to $40 an hour as a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) in Marlborough, MA, and the wider area while
enjoying the stability of W2 employment and a flexible schedule
that you customize. At IntelyCare, we make it easy for you to
select the shifts at any of our facilities that fit your needs. We
know the demands of the job, and we know how important work-life
balance is to you. There's no need to give up time with loved ones
when you have the ability to determine when and where (and how
much) you work. IntelyCare can help you boost your professional
development without sacrificing your well-being.
Bring the family to Apex Entertainment Center for bumper cars,
laser tag, and more; explore the beautiful plants and serene
setting at Garden in the Woods; or have a pint with friends at one
of the three craft breweries in town (and sleep in the next
morning). With IntelyCare, you control your job, not the other way
around. Here are a few more reasons to consider joining our
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$40
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse
professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our
"IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare is the best job I've ever had. The pay is better than
any other full time job I've had in the past, and I have the
freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my
own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare
allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for
school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked
for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the
employees. At IntelyCare, there's no pressure to pick up shifts, we
get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the
variety of facilities in my area."
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
facilities in your area
- Providing support with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene,
and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs,
relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting
nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing
linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms,
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving
as a conduit between them and residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Marlborough, Massachusetts 01752
Keywords: IntelyCare, Boston , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Marlborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!