Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 19, 2023
You can earn as much $35 per hour as a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, and the surrounding
area, without having to choose between a career and a personal life
because you set your own schedule. At IntelyCare, we value the
importance of a real work-life balance with the freedom to choose
your own shifts at any of our partner facilities. We also hire our
nursing professionals as W2 employees, with eligibility for health
coverage and other benefits.
With a flexible schedule, you can have your career and a life, too!
So, go ahead and commit to weekly stops at East Street Farm for
fresh produce, buy tickets for the annual Lowell Folk Festival, or
just take a few days to relax at home when you need a break from it
all. Take a look at all the wonderful perks and benefits we have to
offer and consider becoming a part of our team today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$35
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called
"IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their
experience working for us:
"I've had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company
has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility
availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare
providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I
enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond
in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding.
The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very
diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2
years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service
staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Tewksbury, Massachusetts 01876
Keywords: IntelyCare, Boston , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!