CNA - Norwell MA
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Make up to $37 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
in and around Norwell, Mass., without being at the mercy of a
less-than-ideal work schedule. At IntelyCare, we know that nursing
professionals value the support (and benefits) of W2 employment,
but do their best when they have a truly healthy work-life balance.
That's why we offer the freedom to choose the shifts at partner
facilities that make the most sense.
A flexible schedule with eligibility for health coverage and other
key benefits means you can take the time to relax, explore, pursue
your interests, and take care of your other responsibilities while
still advancing your career. So, go ahead and sign up for the
morning yoga class at Norris Reservation, or plan a family outing
to the South Shore Natural Science Center. Find out how IntelyCare
just might be the solution you've been searching for.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$37
(25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and
- Free app-based training and continuing education
IntelyCare has a lot to offer our nursing professionals (called
"IntelyPros"). Here's what a few of them have to say about their
experience working for us:
"I've had a great experience working with IntelyCare! This company
has always handled everything efficiently, from shifts and facility
availability to solving issues I have encountered."
"I love IntelyCare and all they do to recognize us, healthcare
providers. I love how my pay is always accurate and instant. I
enjoy the ease of signing in & out and how user-friendly the app
"I love IntelyCare because they listen to your concerns and respond
in a timely manner. The staff is very pleasant and understanding.
The pay here is unmatched, and the list of facilities is very
diverse. I also love the flexibility!"
"IntelyCare is 10/10! I have worked with them for a little over 2
years and I have never been disappointed. The customer service
staff takes care of everything you need in a very timely
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job with
real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and
workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance
can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals
ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Norwell, Massachusetts 02061
Keywords: IntelyCare, Boston , CNA - Norwell MA, Healthcare , Norwell, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!