Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Earn a competitive hourly rate of up to $72 as a Registered
Nurse (RN) in Wellesley, Massachusetts, and throughout the area,
with a flexible schedule that lets you have more time for personal
responsibilities, for your loved ones, and for yourself. At
IntelyCare, our W2-employed nursing professionals have the freedom
to choose their own shifts at our partner facilities - and any day,
week, or even month that they'd like to take off. All of this, plus
the benefits and support that only a W2 employer can provide.
We know that nurses with a healthy work-life balance are able to do
their best work. So, go ahead and commit to regular walks with
friends at Ridge Hill Reservation, plan that outing with your kids
to Morses Pond Beach, or spend a long weekend in downtown Boston.
Find out all we have to offer, including eligibility for health
care coverage and other critical benefits, and consider becoming an
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $50-$72 (25% higher
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare
merchAt IntelyCare, we put our nurses first, something that they
see as soon as they come on board. A few of our "IntelyPros" wanted
to share some highlights of their experience with us. Here's what
they had to say:
"I love having the flexibility IntelyCare has given me... My
average pay has increased tremendously and being paid daily has
taken a lot of stress off my life. I'm extremely thankful for this
"I love working with IntelyCare! No one else pays better; there is
a wide range of shifts available in my area; they usually answer
any requests/questions in a timely manner; and the app is super
easy to use."
"IntelyCare is an awesome company to work for! The pay and the
facilities they partner with are incredible, and the customer
service is next level."
"IntelyCare values our worth and shows appreciation for the work we
do! Everyone is so helpful and willing to help - I can always
connect with someone when I need to. Working with this company has
released a lot of stress from my life!"
- Administering nursing care in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
- Working with residents and medical staff to devise care
- Ensuring residents receive the right personalized treatments
- Explaining best options for care with residents and their
- Consulting with other healthcare professionals, including
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Overseeing the compliance with facility policies and nursing
- Documenting and checking the accuracy of interventions and
- Performing fluid sample draws for lab work
- Leading the training and supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting with incident investigations and checking for
accuracy of reportingQualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Registered
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4
- Strong organizational skillsGet the Work-Life Balance You
Working as a registered nurse is more than just a job, but you
deserve the flexibility to have a full life outside of scrubs, too.
Want to build a satisfying career that won't burn you out? Submit
your application for an RN job and learn how you can achieve
balance as an RN and join the team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Wellesley, Massachusetts 02181
Keywords: IntelyCare, Boston , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Wellesley, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!