CNA - Concord MA
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Make up to $40 as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in
Concord, MA and the wider area with a job that finally gives you
complete control over your schedule. IntelyCare was created by
nurses who wanted to create an alternative to inflexible schedules
and mandatory overtime. Our nurse professionals have a healthy
work-life balance that they control and the unique advantage of W2
employment benefits like retirement and insurance, and the support
of a dedicated team.
With our mobile-friendly app, you can pick up shifts at any of our
partner facilities and give yourself a flexible work schedule that
supports your lifestyle. Are you thinking about going back to
school? Schedule your shifts around courses at Middlesex Community
College. How about a day off to visit Louisa May Alcott's Orchard
House where Little Women was written and set? With the IntelyCare
app, you don't have to put an "R" on the schedule. Simply work when
you want - and indulge in a book when you don't. Here are a few
more reasons to consider becoming an IntelyPro today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$40
(25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and
- Free app-based training and continuing education
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job with
real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and
workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance
can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals
ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Concord, Massachusetts 01742
Keywords: IntelyCare, Boston , CNA - Concord MA, Healthcare , Concord, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!