Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Earn as much as $72 an hour as a Registered Nurse (RN) in
Marblehead, MA, and the greater area as a W2 employee with the
power to set your own schedule and enjoy a better work-life
balance. The founders of IntelyCare set out to change an outdated
staffing system that put nursing professionals at a disadvantage.
With our easy-to-use app, you can select the shifts you want at any
of our facility partners. You'll also enjoy benefits and a helpful
support staff that's there when you need them. Devote more time to
friends, family, and fun.
Catch a performance at the Marblehead Little Theater, get inspired
with a visit to the galleries of the Marblehead Arts Association,
or bring the family for lunch at the Little Harbor Lobster Company.
With a flexible schedule that you create, you can do all of this
and more. Have a look at the list of benefits we can offer and
consider joining the IntelyCare team today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) hourly pay range: $50-$72 (25% higher
- Your choice of facilities and shifts (weekends, overnight, per
- Get paid weekly or even daily
- Employer-paid taxes, workers' comp, and malpractice
- Health, vision, and dental benefits for employees and qualified
- Retirement benefit (401k) eligibility
- User-friendly mobile app to track shifts and access other job
- Overtime, holiday, and hazard pay, plus bonus pay for
- Training and continuing education, for free, through the mobile
- Complementary water bottles, scrubs, and other IntelyCare
merchThe nursing professionals who work for IntelyCare (called
"IntelyPros") have entrusted their careers with us and finally
found the work-life balance they've always wanted. Here's what just
a few of them have to say about their experience:
"I decided to become a nurse because I love working with people and
helping them as much as I can. It is also how I put food on the
table. I am a single mom and I have to keep the household up and
running. IntelyCare allows me to do that! The rates make a big
difference for me."
"I love working with IntelyCare because everything is in my hands -
I choose the shifts I want to work, where I want to go, and how
much I'm getting paid. I get assistance with any concerns I have,
the cancellation rate is low, and the facilities in my area are
"I'm glad to be part of such a great TEAM!! I feel valued and
respected when working for IntelyCare."
"IntelyCare gives you the opportunity to balance out work, school
and personal life without overwhelming yourself! I can't wait to
complete more shifts."
- Administering nursing care in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
- Working with residents and medical staff to devise care
- Ensuring residents receive the right personalized treatments
- Explaining best options for care with residents and their
- Consulting with other healthcare professionals, including
- Setting up medical equipment and monitoring their use
- Overseeing the compliance with facility policies and nursing
- Documenting and checking the accuracy of interventions and
- Performing fluid sample draws for lab work
- Leading the training and supervision of nursing staff
- Assisting with incident investigations and checking for
accuracy of reportingQualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Registered
- Graduation from an approved nursing program
- Post-acute care or in-patient hospital experience (at least 4
- Strong organizational skillsTake Control Your Schedule
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, but also want
control over your schedule, then we just might be the perfect
match. Consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1
in quality by applying for an RN job today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Marblehead, Massachusetts 01945
Keywords: IntelyCare, Boston , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Marblehead, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!