Certified Nursing Assistant
Location: Hyde Park
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Earn as much as $37 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) in Hyde Park, MA and the wider area while working as a W2
employee with the freedom to set your own schedule. Yes, you heard
that right. At IntelyCare you get to choose only your preferred
shifts at any of our partner facilities and take time off on any
day, week, or even month of your choosing - without sacrificing the
benefits and support of a W2 position.
Are you tired of back-to-back shifts, mandatory overtime, and
inflexible schedules? Our nurse founders were too and their mission
was to build a company with nurse work-life balance at its core.
They wanted nurse professionals like you to finally have a workable
alternative that gives you the career you love and a full life that
you can live.
What would your life look like if you could work around it? Maybe
you'd like to scale back your summer hours to leave more family
time to enjoy hikes near the Neponset River Reservation or swim
days at Olsen Swimming Pool Fun Park. Or maybe you'd just like to
finally take that weeklong getaway to Quincy Bay you've been
planning? Whatever you need to live a full life, IntelyCare is here
to support you. Learn more about our company below and consider
joining our team today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$37
(25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and
- Free app-based training and continuing education
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job with
real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and
workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance
can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals
ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Hyde Park, Massachusetts 02136
Keywords: IntelyCare, Boston , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Hyde Park, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!