CNA - Newton Highlands MA
Location: Newton Highlands
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Earn up to $37 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
in Newton Upper Falls, MA (and nearby areas) as a W2 employee with
complete control over your work schedule. At IntelyCare, we make it
easy to do what you love and to have time for your loved ones. With
our all-in-one app you can easily find shifts at any of our partner
facilities, customize your pay, and access free CE courses to keep
your career on track. All of this - and the support of an employer
who has your back.
IntelyCare was founded by and for nurses who were tired of jobs
that offered little to no work-life balance. With inflexible
schedules, back-to-back shifts, mandatory overtime and denied time
off requests, they wanted something better for themselves, their
loved ones, and their colleagues. That's why they built IntelyCare
around a very simple concept - nurse professionals should be able
to have the career that they love and a full life to live.
With a schedule that you control, you'll have more time to enjoy
refreshing bike rides along the Upper Falls Greenway and games at
Newton Highlands Field. You can even scale back your hours to move
forward with your education at Boston College. Whatever you need to
live a full life, on our team you'd finally have a job that can
work around it. Find out more about us below to see if we'd be the
right fit for you.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$37
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Assisting residents in ALFs, SNFs, and other post-acute
facilities in your area
- Providing support with mobility, toileting, personal hygiene,
and other activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Serving residents meals and assisting with feeding if
- Checking temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs,
relaying any abnormal readings to supervising staff
- Keeping an eye on residents throughout the shift and alerting
nurses to any concerns or abnormal observations
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment by changing
linens, scrubbing surfaces, cleaning residents' rooms,
- Helping transport residents to and from wheelchairs, beds, and
- Offering companionship and a compassionate, engaged ear to
- Communicating with visitors, family members, and staff, serving
as a conduit between them and residents
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) requires the right mix of
compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for a CNA job
that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path,
consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in
quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Newton Upper Falls, Massachusetts 02464
Keywords: IntelyCare, Boston , CNA - Newton Highlands MA, Healthcare , Newton Highlands, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!