Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Earn as high as $37 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) in Rockland, MA (and the wider area) with a completely
flexible schedule that you control and the benefits that come with
a W2 job. At IntelyCare you can finally have a job that gives you
the flexibility that you need but also the benefits, support, and
stability that you - and your loved ones - deserve. With our
mobile-friendly app, you can find the most convenient shifts at any
of our partner facilities, customize your pay, and even access free
CE courses to keep your career on track.
As a nurse-founded company we understand that inflexible schedules,
back-to-back shifts, and mandatory overtime are unfortunately all
too commonplace in our profession. With record levels of burnout
and career change, we're here to finally give you the work-life
balance that you need and - even better - a work-life balance that
you control. With IntelyCare you can work however frequently you
like and also take time off on any day, week, or even month of your
Want to take a day off to spend with the kids at Rockland Skating
Rink or to enjoy all the festivities of Rockland Day each year? How
about finally scheduling that weeklong beachside getaway along Cape
Cod Bay? With IntelyCare you have the freedom to do all this - and
so much more. Find out more about our company below and consider
being a part of our amazing team today.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$37
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Rockland, Massachusetts 02370
Keywords: IntelyCare, Boston , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Rockland, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!