Company: Element Care
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Great Life work Balance position with excellent benefits! We are
seeking an RN who is passionate about providing quality care to the
geriatric population. Incumbent assesses, plans, implements,
evaluates and documents care of participants in accordance with
policies and standards, utilizing the framework for professional
nursing practice and development. Position utilizes specialized
knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data
and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the participant.
This is a full-time position, Monday- Friday 8-4 position; no
nights, weekends or holidays!Location:
- Provides direct care to participants. Completes initial and
periodic assessments for participants, develops and revises care
plans according to emergent and pre-existing needs.
- Collects the necessary medical and social information to ensure
comprehensive decisions are made which ensure the safety and well
being of participants.
- Monitors clinic care & service delivery to ensure conformance
with established quality assurance and operational policies,
procedures and standards.
- Remains attentive to participants' health status and social
functioning; assists with identification of overt problems/needs
and sets priorities; treats problems requiring immediate referral
and/or follow-up; and interprets and records latest diagnostic
results, as indicated.
- Perform other duties as required.Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse currently licensed in the Commonwealth of
- New grads welcome
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to travel locally on a frequent basis in a personal
- Ability to be able to quickly recognize situations/problems
before they become acute, and to be able to implement effective
solutions and understand consequences
- Proof of Covid vaccine.Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Supplemental benefitsEEO StatementElement Care is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.Element Care is committed to
valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working
Keywords: Element Care, Boston , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Brighton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!