CNA - Lincoln MA
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Get paid up to $37 per hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) in Lincoln, MA and surrounding areas and get total control of
your work schedule. At IntelyCare, we know that today's nurses want
more from their careers. As an "IntelyPro" employee, you'll get the
benefits and stability of W2 employment while creating a work
schedule that fits with your goals.
As a nurse-founded company, we know firsthand the challenges that
nurses and aides face, from denied time-off requests to
back-to-back shifts. IntelyCare is here to empower you to create a
career that aligns with your priorities. We partner with facilities
in your area to give you shift options. With our easy-to-use app,
you gain the freedom to handpick the shifts that align with your
availability and preferences.
How would you create work-life balance? You could prioritize more
time outdoors on family walks at deCordova Sculpture Park, take a
weekend off to go sightseeing in Boston while friends are in town,
or plan your shifts around classes at Regis College. The choice is
up to you with IntelyCare. Find even more of our competitive
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$37
(25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or daily basis
- Wide variety of facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Employer-covered malpractice insurance, taxes, and workers'
- Hazard pay, overtime, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Easy to use mobile app for shift updates and other job
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision)
for you and qualifying family members
- Access app-based training and continuing education free of
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Complementary merch, including scrubs and water bottles
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Knowledge of medical terms and nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and an attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job with
real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and
workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance
can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals
ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Lincoln, Massachusetts 01773
Keywords: IntelyCare, Boston , CNA - Lincoln MA, Healthcare , Lincoln, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!