OB/GYN - nonprofit, 6 OB/GYNs, Open to H1B
Company: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now)
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Leading non-profit hospital is looking for an OB/GYN in the
Plymouth, MA area! Just 45 minutes outside of Boston, MA! Come join
the region's leading provider of high-quality healthcare!
- This hospital is part of a greater healthcare system that
brings together academic medical centers and teaching hospitals,
community, and specialty hospitals with more than 4,000 physicians
and 35,000 employees in a shared mission to expand access to great
care and advance the science and practice of medicine.
- As a not-for-profit, they provide comprehensive healthcare
ranging from primary care and preventive care to specialty
- 170- bed acute care hospital serving more than 250,000
- 4800 physicians, 15 locations Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, life, disability and more
- 403 (b) retirement plan OB/GYN Position Description:
- Full-Time Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN physician.
- Program has an excellent reputation, and our obstetric volume
has doubled over the past 10 years.
- Physicians take call 1:6- our experienced midwives take first
call including triage of both the Labor and Delivery unit as well
as the office.
- Will take H1B visa
- Physician is employed be "Medical Center" - Physician
- Historic Plymouth - 45 minutes from Boston
- Geographically some MDs live in Hingam - can get to Boston
easily and Plymouth easily
- Tourist town - winter is quiet - great place for kids
- Younger residents all want to be directly in Boston
- A lot of Physicians that have lots of tenure - 22 yrs, 26 yrs,
30 years, etc
About the Area:Plymouth, MA is a 45-minute drive outside of Boston.
The town and county of Plymouth is known for some of the best whale
watching, dining, shopping, and cultural activities in a quaint New
England setting along the seashore. It is a history lover's
paradise and offers a family friendly atmosphere. FOR MORE
Keywords: NOW Healthcare Recruiting (NP Now), Boston , OB/GYN - nonprofit, 6 OB/GYNs, Open to H1B, Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!