Locums Internal Medicine Physician - Mandarin or Cantonese language skills
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2023
We are seeking a dedicated Locum General Internal Medicineor
Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care team in Boston.
Ourpatient-centered organization is committed to providing
meaningful patient careand actively engaging within our
communities. This opportunity is ideal forphysicians finishing
training or those looking to advance their careers whilemaking a
positive impact. Mandarin or Cantonese language skills are
preferred.Pay: 170hrKey Responsibilities:
- Provide patient-centered primary care to a diverse patient
- 14-22 patients/day
- Conduct same-day or routine scheduled appointments to meet
- Collaborate with medical specialists and healthcare team
members to deliver team-based care.
- Emphasize preventive medicine and population health in patient
- Work cross-functionally with various community stakeholders to
enhance patient well-being.
- Serve patients in a culturally diverse environment, including
Mandarin and Cantonese-speaking staff and clinicians.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Eligible for Massachusetts state licensure.
- Must speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- Strong commitment to patient-centered care and community
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Passion for academic and community healthcare. About Us: Our
primary care practice in Boston serves adiverse patient population
and is committed to delivering high-quality,patient-centered care.
We are dedicated to active community engagement andenhancing the
well-being of our patients.
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Boston , Locums Internal Medicine Physician - Mandarin or Cantonese language skills, Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!