Rehab Therapy Tech
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: November 18, 2023
The Rehab Therapy Technician assists rehabilitation nurses and
therapists with rehabilitation treatment and patient care according
to hospital, state, professional and federal regulations and
guidelines. In addition, the position:
- Requires effective communication skills for working with
patients, families, and caregivers.
- Requires competency in assisting with delegated rehabilitation
treatment and patient care.
- Performs tasks as delegated by and supervised by rehabilitation
nurses and therapists.
- Maintains open and an on-going communication with coworkers and
The Rehab Therapy Technician supports an environment and culture
that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by helping to
provide patient safety and patient-centered treatment.Job Code:
License or Certification:
- CPR certification preferred unless otherwise required by hospital
Education, Training and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing
a minimum of 30 pounds of medical supplies and equipment and the
transferring and repositioning of patients. Reasonable assistance
may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are
undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Boston , Rehab Therapy Tech, Healthcare , Canton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!