Early Intervention Speech/Language Pathologist
Company: Bay Cove
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Bay Cove Human Services partners with people to overcome challenges
and realize personal potential.
Utilizing your expertise as an SLP, you provide evidence-based
services to children and their families through home visiting,
evaluation, and/or groups in keeping with our mission.
This is an exempt position.
Essential Functions of Position:
- Provides Speech therapy with children and their caregivers as
needed on assigned cases.
- Provides service coordination of assigned cases, including home
visits, crisis management collateral contacts, and transition
- Facilitates developmental assessments on all assigned cases and
participates in assessments of children assigned to other team
members, including doing the written reports of such
- Provides group leadership as assigned (parent and /or child
groups), including planning, setup, cleanup and playroom
maintenance with co-leaders.
- Maintains written case records in accordance with QA
- Attends all necessary meetings (such as IEP planning meetings)
prior to child's transition out of the program.
- Has knowledge of and adheres to DPH service and billing
- Provides direct service units sufficient to meet 100% of
- Attends supervision, management and staff meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements for the position
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively
with a culturally diverse population of clients, other care
providers, family, community members and state agency
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of
multidisciplinary and cross-functional teams.
- Has demonstrated professional documentation and communication
skills, as well as demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve differences.
- Ability to function under pressure in a fast-paced human
- Ability to be flexible, open and responsive to ongoing industry
- Ability to articulate and communicate Bay Cove's mission and
strategic direction in a consistent and enthusiastic manner to
- Ability to identify opportunities and obstacles and develop
effective, creative solutions to pursue opportunities.
- Ability to go up and down stairs and lift at least 40 lbs.
- An acceptable CORI, SORI and Background records check (for
involvement with DCF).
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology with an MA license
as CCC-SLP (Clinical Fellow supervision provided if needed).
Keywords: Bay Cove, Boston , Early Intervention Speech/Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!