Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Location: Bedford, MA Salary: Depends on Experience Description:
The Judge Group is looking for a Clinical Psychologist in Hanscom,
MA! Send your resume to for quickest feedback. Qualifications:
Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association
accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical
or counseling psychology. Internship/Residency: Successful
completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the
American Psychological Association. Certifications: Basic Life
Support for Provider by the American Red Cross or American Heart
- 24 months of experience within the last 36 months.
- Must have one year of experience within the last 3 years in the
evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain,
- psychological factors affecting their physical condition, or
difficulty coping with medical
- problems. Licensure/Registration:
- Must have a current, full, active, and unrestricted license to
practice as a psychologist in any state, the District of Columbia,
Guam, Puerto Rico, or US Virgin Islands.
- Maintain a full, valid, unrestricted, and current license. Core
- Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board,
American Psychological Association
- Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from
clinical interviews, psychological
- testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American
Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and
- Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups;
help medical and surgical patients
- deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in rehabilitation of patients.
- Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and
professional staff conferences
- and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not
limited to the following: Quality
- Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's
staff meetings, Mental Health
- Flight meetings, and others required by applicable regulations,
MTF guidance, or as directed by
- the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated
- Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in
clinical/behavioral health psychology.
- Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Responsible for and applies
psychological procedures and
- techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment,
evidenced-based therapies, and
- psychological testing/psycho-diagnostic testing, in the
evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of
- psychological and neuropsychological disorders. The following
are desirable skills:
Keywords: The Judge Group, Boston , Clinical Psychologist, Healthcare , Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!