Customer Service Supervisor
Company: Plymouth Rock Assurance
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Plymouth Rock Assurance is looking to fill two full-time
Customer Service Supervisor openings for Home and Auto groups. Both
will be based out of our Boston, South Station office location. The
Supervisor needs to be able to both manage a team, the change
management process and create and implement meaningful process
improvements. The Supervisor will be involved in primarily the
auto, motorcycle and home lines of businesses and in many cases may
represent the Director or Vice President of the Customer Solutions
- Hire, coach and train personnel.
- Develop staff through real-time feedback, performance
management, quality assurance and ongoing training.
- Identify key issues from Call Reports and Customer Surveys and
implement process for communicating, tracking, and resolving root
- Become subject matter experts of department procedures,
guidelines and provide feedback and input into potential
- Become a subject matter expert on Products, Rating and Quoting
and become a training resources for Win Rater.
- Become a subject expert and training resources on all legacy
- Estimate the resources requirements, monitor team production
and ensure success with department standards.
- Leverage Workforce Management applications intraday to manage
and plan resources.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements
documentation and presentations as required.
- Be available and approachable to address thoughtfully escalated
issues, complaints, questions and inquiries.
- Special projects as assigned. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and social intelligence
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong knowledge of customer care techniques and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Project Leadership skills.
- Planning, organizing and problem solving skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office. Education & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of relevant
- Personal Lines Auto (MA, NH, and CT) and Home (MA, NH and CT)
- P&C License preferred. Benefits: About Plymouth Rock
Plymouth Rock is a leading auto insurance provider serving more
than 650,000 customers across New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts,
New Jersey and New Hampshire. Tapping into its 30+ years of
industry experience, Plymouth Rock has pioneered a new way to do
car insurance for consumers. Combining the local knowledge and
expertise of independent agents, with the power and ease of doing
business online, Plymouth Rock has changed the insurance lifecycle
by giving consumers choice - to do business the way they want.
Plymouth Rock is headquartered across from South Station in
Downtown Boston, with offices across New England, New York and New
Jersey. With more than $1 billion in premiums underwritten and
serviced, the Plymouth Rock Group employs over 1,500 people and
writes insurance through 800+ independent agents. Plymouth Rock
Assurance Corporation holds an A.M. Best rating of
Keywords: Plymouth Rock Assurance, Boston , Customer Service Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!