Company: Rodenhiser Home Services Inc
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Never job search again!Rodenhiser has been successfully serving
homeowners of the MetroWest area with professional home service
technicians since 1928. Maintaining the highest standards of
service for our thousands of customers requires a dedicated and
professional support staff. Join Rodenhiser, be a professional, and
learn to excel.At Rodenhiser:
- You are prepared. Our training and coaching will get you off
and running from the very first day.
- You are informed. Managers and staff are always approachable,
open and available.
- You are pushed. Rodenhiser builds leaders who are focused on
constant improvement and growth. Your role will never become
- You have balance. Rodenhiser offers flexible hours to best
accommodate the needs of you and your family.
- You are appreciated. Not just by your Rodenhiser team, but by
so many satisfied customers you help every day.
- You advance. Rodenhiser provides you a clear, concrete path to
advancement so you can reach new heights.
- You have fun. From frequent bbqs and holiday parties to
softball games and 5Ks to community service events, the Rodenhiser
family does it all!At Rodenhiser, we already have all of these
benefits. Dont you want them too?The Big TaskAs a customer service
representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate
team to ensure desired company growth. You will book service
appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote client
satisfaction.Key Sub Tasks
- Convert incoming client calls into booked service
- Be professional and establish client rapport, encouraging
- Respond to client requests via phone and email, resolving
issues and promoting the brand.
- Adhere to the companys plan for resolving client complaints
quickly and favorably.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls.
- Maintain and update client database with complete and accurate
- Make outbound calls.
- Be available for On-Call duties.Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated, flexible and a great attitude on life.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through
- IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone
- High school education or equivalent.
- Two years proven track record in customer service,
preferred.What We OfferRodenhiser offers aggressive wages, 401(K);
Generous Paid Time Off; holiday pay; bonuses; health, dental, life
and AD&D insurance; short-term and long-term disability and all
are included in our comprehensive benefit package. As a Rodenhiser
employee, you will work for a company that has been a trusted
leader in home services for more than 90 years.Powered by
Keywords: Rodenhiser Home Services Inc, Boston , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Holliston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!