COOK, GRILL (FULL & PART-TIME)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Posted Date: Oct 1, 2021
$500 Sign-On + Retention Bonus
- We are now hiring for a full&part-time COOK, GRILL
- Location: 85 East Newton Street, Boston, MA 02118 Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T & P/T; 6:00 AM-2:30 PM Variable Shifts.
- Requirement: Prior culinary experience is preferred. We Make
Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text
JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 913434. The
advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is
what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with
us today! With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers
custom culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch
cooking, and a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We
embrace culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating,
nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal,
and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique
food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored,
creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele
nationwide. Job Summary Summary: Prepares food and serves customers
at the grill station in accordance with current applicable federal,
state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure
high-quality food service is provided. Essential Duties and
- Takes orders from customer and prepares items requiring short
preparation. Completes orders from steam tables and serves
customers at multiple stations.
- Serves customers in an efficient, friendly manner following
established steps of service meeting outlined standards. Ensures
food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty.
Tastes all prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket-collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Uses approved recipes and production standards to ensure proper
quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from
workstations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with established
- Stores foods in designated areas following standard wrapping,
dating and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans, sanitizes and maintains all assigned work areas,
equipment and utensils to ensure sanitation standards are met.
- Resolves customer concerns and reports relevant information and
concerns to supervisor.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Unidine are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: 913434 Hourly
Keywords: Unidine, Boston , COOK, GRILL (FULL & PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!