Retail Service Merchandiser - FT
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:The Mandate Retail Service Merchandiser is responsible
for representing Acosta, our clients, and our customers by
effectively working in teams to perform reset and remodel work
including, but not limited to, reading and implementation of
plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, and special
merchandising activity. The ideal candidate is a self-starter,
quick learner, has a strong attention to detail, and works well in
a team situation. They must possess excellent organizational
skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build
relationships with business partners.Responsibilities:
- Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete reset and
remodel work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail
- Perform duties such as moving and cleaning shelves, installing
new racks and shelves, displaying merchandise properly, placing
shelf strips and attaching tags properly, checking date codes and
plan-o-gram integrity, and processing packouts, restocks and
reorders as necessary.
- Assist in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures
and equipment necessary for the assigned set work.
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and
maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an
effective working relationship.
- Report and discuss observations and issues with Mandate Senior
Area Manager/Mandate Area Manager.
- Effectively and accurately work with web based applications to
indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments,
accept work assignments, receive work documentation and
information, record work start and completion times, record work
mileage, record work expenses, record work time and attendance, and
complete training activities.
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage
documentation related to assigned reset and remodel work.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her
surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use
when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe
act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard
- At least 1 year of Customer Service experience preferred. Prior
sales agent, retail and reset responsibility experience
- Strong demonstration of the following core competencies:
Quality Commitment-Maintain quality standards that meet and/or
Detail Oriented- Ensure work accuracy
Customer Service-Provide a level of service to customer
Communication Skills-Ability to communicate effectively
- Must be comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and
- Must be able to lift and carry individual cases of product,
shelving, or displays of up to 60 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to work in cold environmental
conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail
stores) for limited periods of time.
- Must be able to operate or learn how to operate a computer,
calculator, fax machine, telephone, paper cutter, copier, hammer,
screwdriver, drill, case cutter, hand truck, and pallet jack. Must
be able to climb and stand on a step stool or ladder.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision
making and leadership skills. Must be able to read and communicate
effectively with others.
- Must have access to the internet on a daily basis. Must be able
to work effectively in web based applications, email applications,
and word processing applications.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive in a
car for extended periods of time.Acosta Sales & Marketing is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.US:
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Boston , Retail Service Merchandiser - FT, Hospitality & Tourism , Hudson, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!