District Manager (West Region) - Keurig-Dr. Pepper
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: Reporting to a Regional Vice President, the
District Manager is responsible for the overall planning, direction
and control of accounts and sites within a district, typically 10
to 20 locations and $15 to $60M in managed volume. This key
leadership role is accountable for execution of our General
Management program, with a focus on growth, cost and productivity,
leading people and delivering financial commitments. Key success
measures include Revenue Growth, EBIT, Margin, Consumer
Satisfaction, Client Loyalty and Employee Engagement.
- Leadership - Overall ownership and accountability of
operational management and financial performance of multiple
accounts and units. Model key leadership behaviors and ensure the
highest levels of safety, quality and service excellence for
employees, clients, and consumers. Coach employees by creating a
shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is
to be achieved. Reward and recognize employees. Identify and engage
top talent and develop team members to their fullest potential
within the organization. Plan and lead team management meetings.
Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship - Establish and maintain effective client
and customer rapport for a mutually beneficial business
relationship. Identify client needs and communicate operational
progress. Facilitate and support new business and retention
activities. Ensure unit managers execute customer satisfaction
surveys in all locations.
- Financial Performance - Build revenue and manage budget which
includes cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor.
Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements for the
district. Oversight and responsibility to deliver client and
company financial targets. Ensure adoption of all Aramark processes
and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports. Understand
performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate
teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity - Lead managers in implementing and maintaining
corporate management agenda for both labor and food initiatives.
Ensure value through efficient operations, appropriate cost
controls, and profit management. Ensure consistent application of
Aramark's operating standards and processes (Operational
Excellence) with particular focus on efficiencies in food and labor
productivity standards. Understand end to end supply chain and
procurement process and systems; ensure only authorized suppliers
- Compliance - Ensure unit managers maintain a safe and healthy
environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all
applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not
limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and succession planning of
- Maintain relationships with the community where we serve,
including professional and civic activities and public
- Collaborate in sales, rebid, and retention initiatives.
- Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a
work environment where no one gets hurt.
- Identify opportunities to implement new and innovative products
and services which support business development and client
- Manage the contract administration process including amendments
- Assist Labor Relations in negotiations of union contracts,
including responsibility for the operational and financial
implications of union contracts.
- Proven leadership experience including P&L responsibility
within the hospitality, retail, facilities, direct store delivery
or food and beverage industries.
- 5-10 years of leadership experience
- Proven success in a repeatable business model, including change
management and turnaround initiatives.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a broad knowledge of
management practices, business judgement and client/consumer
- Proven ability to hire, assess, develop and grow high
- Demonstrated communication and collaboration skills to work
with all levels on the organization from the front line associate
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree in business or
related discipline preferred.
Core Leadership Competencies:
Focuses on Customer
Holds self and others accountable for exceeding client & customer
Raises the Bar
Take smart risks and sets high expectations
Embraces change and manages conflict
Drives for Results
Focuses on the end result and does the right thing
Plays offense and moves with speed
Simplifies the Agenda
Takes an enterprise view and helps others connect the dots
Keywords: Aramark, Boston , District Manager (West Region) - Keurig-Dr. Pepper, Hospitality & Tourism , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!