Internship, Client Services - Operations, Summer 2
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCrunchTime! Summer Services Operations Internship
CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is
experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy
professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to
the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management
products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a
team dedicated to industry leadership, we'd like to hear from you.
CrunchTime is looking for a summer intern to work alongside our
Managed Services team for the summer of 2022. Your days at
CrunchTime will be spent collaborating closely with your managers
and co-workers while working on real projects and making a tangible
impact. The successful candidate will be positive, ambitious,
curious, enthusiastic, and diligent.Responsibilities:
- Work as part of the Service Operations team to help organize
and categorize customer information.
- Research, document, and correlate entitlements from contracts
- Research customer attribute from publicly available sources.
For example, location counts and annual revenue.
- Analyze customer contact data to ensure completeness and
- Must have OR be actively pursuing a bachelors degree
- Tenacity and diligence in research
- Accuracy in note taking, data analytics and data entry.
- Ability to focus on task, identify issues, and suggest
- Ability to articulate questions and escalate issues.
- Ability to work remotely as part of the services operations
- Ability to travel locally to CrunchTime headquarters in Boston,
MA as needed
- Hospitality industry experience a plusThis is a paid internship
slated to begin on or about June 6, 2022 and last until August 19,
2022;* this is open to change based on the timing of your college
or university's academic calendar.Enjoy Excellent
Benefits:CrunchTime team members enjoy access to a progressive
benefits program which includes the following:
- Commuter benefits
- Wednesday lunch spread catered from Boston's top
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus
Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
Keywords: CrunchTime, Boston , Internship, Client Services - Operations, Summer 2, Hospitality & Tourism , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!