Automotive Full-Time Receptionist and Cafe Attendant
Company: Herb Chambers Lexus of Sharon
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Herb Chambers Lexus of Sharon -is looking for a -full-time
-receptionist and caf-- attendant -to join the team!A
customer-friendly, eager individual with an exceptional personality
will succeed at this role. The Herb Chambers Companies is proud to
have won -The Boston Globe's -Top Places to Work -award for the
past 12 years in a row. Grow with New England's largest automotive
retailer!Job Purpose:Supports sales operations by welcoming
visitors, answering and transferring phone calls, cashing out
clients, assisting the management team as requested and maintaining
the dealership caf--.Duties:
- Welcomes visitors, potential customers, and customers by
greeting and referring them to the appropriate person.
- Forwards sales information by answering the telephone,
receiving faxes; recording and delivering messages; date-stamping
documents; pickup, receiving, preparing, and delivering mail and
packages; maintaining postage meter.
- Presents a welcoming environment by keeping reception area neat
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- Applicant must be customer service oriented and have a positive
- Caf-- hosting and serving guests
- Checking in guests
- Maintaining cleanliness to the Caf--
- Food and beverage preparationMust be available to work nights
and weekendsTelephone Skills, Written Communication, Verbal
Communication, People Skills, Professionalism, Self-Confidence,
Customer Focus, Multi-tasking, Customer Service, Administrative
Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Positive Attitude
Keywords: Herb Chambers Lexus of Sharon, Boston , Automotive Full-Time Receptionist and Cafe Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Sharon, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!