Retail Ambassador - Boston, MA
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Boston, MA - Retail Team - Reports to the Boston Store LeaderWho
is Allbirds?At Allbirds, we're on a mission to prove that comfort,
good design and sustainability don't have to be mutually exclusive.
We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can
using premium natural materials, designed for the to and fro of
everyday life. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better
way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus
less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the
leading venture capitalists in consumer products, and the founding
CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent
history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a
great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool
Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more
to come.Where do we need help? We've sold a million shoes, launched
three groundbreaking materials, and changed how people think about
comfort, design, and retail. Now we're taking the Allbirds in-store
experience across the country and are looking for passionate retail
ambassadors to execute on that mission.Who are we looking for? The
Retail Ambassador's core purpose is to deliver an exceptional
customer experience through quality, personalized engagement.
Retail ambassadors contribute to Allbirds's culture by being
team-oriented, accountable, and focused on continuous learning.What
does the job entail?Delivering and executing on three primary focus
areas: Customer Experience, Daily Operations, and Teamwork.
- Provide all customers with a high quality and personalized
- Meet the standards set forth in our Retail Woolbook and
Customer Journey even when serving multiple people and
- Strive to be a product-knowledge expert who can communicate
passionately about our brand and products.
- Build strong relationships with customers.
- Actively contribute to the store's sales and NPS goals.
- Maintain store appearance, cleanliness, and organization.
- Operate our point-of-sale system once trained.
- Execute on inventory and merchandising duties.
- Perform daily operational tasks as delegated by the store
- Commit to learning by asking questions and actively seeking to
grow and develop new skills.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Work collaboratively to achieve shared goals.
- Practice respectful, honest, and effective communication.
- Cultivate a positive attitude and support your teammates. What
might describe you:
- Retail and/or customer service experience is preferred
- Available to work weekends
- Connection to Allbirds's mission, vision, and products
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn and grow
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs on a regular basis and stand
for 95% of the work dayWhat do we offer?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Mental Health and Financial Wellness Benefits
- 401k employer match
- 50% Discount on Allbirds Products
- Employee Stock Purchase Program Please apply with your resume
and cover letter. We're excited to hear from you!DiversityAllbirds
is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on
the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful
discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender
identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a
family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other
consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It
also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has
any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who
has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All
such discrimination is unlawful.
Keywords: Allbirds, Boston , Retail Ambassador - Boston, MA, Hospitality & Tourism , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!