Prep Cook, Boston Logan Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring a
Prep Cook to join our team at Boston Logan Airport in East Boston,
Pay rate for the Prep Cook position is $16.50 / hour plus $2000
sign on bonus.Full Time Employee Total Rewards Package: Delaware
North believes in a total rewards package that helps us recruit and
retain the best associates in the industry. We have a comprehensive
benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort,
safety and stability they need to serve our guests each and every
day. Below is a listing of many of our benefits:
401(k) plan with company
contributionMedicalDentalVisionLife insurance Short-term
disabilityLong-term disabilityShift DifferentialPaid MealsPaid time
off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days and
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit
- Properly measures, portions, and prepares all food items.
Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department
rules, policies, and procedures.
- Retrieves from storage areas all items necessary for
- Maintains food, utensils, and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Labels, dates and wraps food products, adhering to ServSafe
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as instructed
and according to proper guidelines.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Follows all safety, security, and kitchen procedures.
- Communicate with the chef for any special
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Prior food preparation experience is preferred, but not
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets.
- Ability to use kitchen tools safely (knives and small equipment
- Ability to follow instructions.Physical Requirements
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending,
lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20 pounds or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures.Who We AreAt Delaware North,
youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.Required
Keywords: Delaware North, Boston , Prep Cook, Boston Logan Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!