Front Desk / Concierge - Boston
Company: Guardian Service Industries Inc
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionFront Desk / ConciergeGuardian Security Service
is seeking an experienced and qualified Front Desk / Concierge for
a property in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will be skilled and
experienced in the residential hospitality field. Will be
responsible for providing excellent member service and maintaining
strong professional relationships.Candidate should also be an
outgoing, high energy, driven, and professional person who has a
sincere interest in problem solving, and running the front desk
efficiently.Work schedule: We have day, night and overnight
shifts.Pay rate, may vary based on skills and experience $17.00 -
$19.00 per hour, and will be discussed at the time of
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior residential concierge experience.
- Worked with 250+ units (desirable).
- Experience with Building Link, Yardi, Rent Café, Entrata,
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and
interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of
personnel and the general public.
- Need to have computer literacy skills to submit reports,
maintain logs, produce signage, etc.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and work well
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple functions at the
- Must display exceptional communication skills.
- Must be knowledgeable of the local area, tourist attractions,
restaurants, and transportation services.
- Must be flexible and have open availability. Schedules are
inclusive of weekends and flexibility is a must to assist with
- Must display strong planning, organizational, and time
- Ability to maintain exceptional attendance and punctuality
- Upon hire, employee must successfully complete a background
investigation and reference checkA detailed scope-of-work, will be
discussed during the interview process. Immediate start.The
requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived
by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.Guardian
Service Industries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration among other things, race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, citizenship, status as a
protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with
disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
law. Guardian Service Industries is committed to integrity,
excellence, and diversity among its employees.
Keywords: Guardian Service Industries Inc, Boston , Front Desk / Concierge - Boston, Hospitality & Tourism , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!