Regional Retail Coordinator
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Clean Harbors is looking for a Logistics Coordinator, known
internally as a Regional Retail Coordinator, to join their safety
conscious team. This role will have oversight and management of the
retail technicians across the U.S. This position will handle the
scheduling and execution of centrally routed service. The Regional
Retail Coordinator will manage the retail line of business
transition to a centralized model. This position may require travel
away from home up to 25%.Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environmentsKey Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Over sight and management of Retail Technicians. This will
include scheduling, reviews, delegating daily tasks, problem
resolution and overall support to Field Operations for all
- Hourly / Daily management and coordination of vehicle assets
through WinWeb Logistics Dispatch & Hub Management Systems.
Constant communication with local transportation coordinators,
facilities and national transportation coordinators.
- Incorporate proper staffing of the field offices by
understanding business volumes, internal routing and asset
- Strong customer service performance. Ensure all services are
completed to customers' expectations.
- Provide training for Retail Technicians.What does it take to
work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration;
- DOT/ RCRA Certifications
- 40 Hour OSHA;
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to generate reports through computer systems
- Ability to manage multiple employees
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Able to travel up to 25%Wondering what to expect in starting
your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the
Life Video!40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors,
our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the
treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean
Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
with us.Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/. For additional information
about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE
(1-833-32-37483).Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on
the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
class.Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Boston , Regional Retail Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Abington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!