Prep Cook, Banners Kitchen and Tap
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: September 20, 2023
The OpportunityDelaware North''s Patina Restaurant Group is
hiring part-time Prep Cooks to join our team at Banners Kitchen and
Tap in Boston, Massachusetts.PayMinimum pay rate: $18.00 /
hourInformation on our comprehensive benefits package can be found
at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.BenefitsWe care
about our team members personal and professional well-being.
Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the
comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional
experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedulesResponsibilities
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit
- Properly measures, portions, and prepares all food items.
Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department
rules, policies, and procedures.
- Retrieves from storage areas all items necessary for
- Maintains food, utensils and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Labels, dates and wraps food product, adhering to ServSafe
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed
and according proper guidelines.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Follows all safety, security and kitchen procedures.
- Communicates with chef for any special
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Prior food preparation experience preferred, but not
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets.
- Ability to use kitchen tools safely (knives and small equipment
- Ability to follow instructions.Physical Requirements
- Frequent standing and/or walking for the entire length of the
- Manual dexterity is sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip, etc.
a variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Exposed to variable temperatures, depending on the season; may
work frequently in a hot and/or damp environment.
- May be required to work in a confined space.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to cuts from broken glass,
metal cans, slipping, and tripping.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.Who We AreDelaware North is
a leader in food service management, operating some of the busiest
and most famous kitchens in the world. This is no exception when it
comes to serving up exquisite cuisines and unforgettable dining
experiences in the Boston Hub area including locations such as
Banners Kitchen & Tap, Momosan, and the Boston Hub Food Hall.At
Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Boston , Prep Cook, Banners Kitchen and Tap, Hospitality & Tourism , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!