Dispensary Retail Agent
Location: West Bridgewater
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Position Summary The Dispensary Retail Agent works one-on-one
with guests to recommend products that best match their needs. This
person will work to improve dispensary sales, image, and customer
service, while working alongside the Dispensary team members.
General job duties include full knowledge of point of sale systems,
product knowledge and education, and strong communication skills to
provide the customer with the best possible experience with
friendly and outgoing service. Salary$17 - $20 USD per hourRequired
SkillsEssential Duties and Responsibilities
- The essential functions include, but are not limited to the
- Help to conduct routine inspections to ensure that an accurate
inventory of all cannabis, and non- cannabis items is being kept at
- Following all standard operating procedures in the store while
meeting current regulations and offering the most effective
treatment to both employees and guests.
- Follow training procedures so that you will have a
comprehensive understanding of all marijuana and marijuana-infused
or derived products being sold to patients, as well as best
practices of consumption for any consumer.
- Working as a team member to maintain an effective atmosphere
and efficient service.
- Driving of sales of all materials cannabis and non-cannabis on
a consistent basis.
- Communication to Assistant Manager / Lead of any complaints
during daily operations or negative customer interactions as soon
- When applicable welcoming each guest personally using
enthusiastic words, tone, and body language, verifying proper
paperwork, documentation, and ID for guests.
- Inputting orders in a timely and accurate manner, collecting
money from guests for products purchased, and making appropriate
- Quickly and precisely handling cash and debit transactions
while always maintaining a balanced cash drawer.
- Restocking and organizing product displays.
- Facilitate the cleaning, stocking, and organizing dispensary;
working with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked in
accordance with the Companys standards at all times.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of industry trends and
- Performing other duties as assigned. Desired SkillsMinimum
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
Keywords: Renew, Boston , Dispensary Retail Agent, Hospitality & Tourism , West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!