Customer Service l Dental Operations l January 2020
Company: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Posted on: November 11, 2019
READY TO HELP US TRANSFORM HEALTHCARE? BRING YOUR TRUE COLORS TO
BCBSMA is seeking a new Customer Service Representative for our
elite Dental Operations Division in Hingham, MA!
We are looking for a Customer Service l Dental Operations l January
2020 to work in our Dental Information Center to resolve telephone
and written dental provider eligibility, benefit and claims-related
inquiries in a fast pace, results driven, inbound call center. The
Customer Service l Dental Operations l January 2020 will be
responding to provider benefit-related issues and questions,
responding to questions on corporate and dental policies and
guidelines, timely filing, account receivables, and claims
processing. The Customer Service l Dental Operations l January 2020
will represent Dental Provider Services in a positive and
professional manner through appropriate telephone techniques and
Dental Service Representatives work in a structured inbound call
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assess, identify, and resolve a provider and / or partner
internal inquires in a timely and professional manner.
* Resolve provider inquiries within the departmental quality and
business metric goals established.
* Research and handle complex requests in an appropriate time frame
with effective follow-up.
* Review and manage personal inventory, in a timely manner,
including aged inquiries.
* Communicate in a clear and concise manner to providers , peers
and all levels of leadership.
* Contribute to the achievement of divisional and corporate
* Comply with corporate, division, and team policies and
* Educate providers on electronic technology and track trends for
* Continually develop telephone techniques and research skills
through self-assessment and constructive feedback.
* Monitor performance indicators in relation to individual, team,
and divisional goals.
* Participate in workgroups and attend meetings to represent the
division as required.
* Share innovative and creative solutions that result in increased
levels of provider satisfaction.
* Foster a team based environment by participating in various
activities that lead to Associate support and provider
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
* Minimum HS Diploma or GED is required
* At least 1 year experience working in a direct contact, customer
service environment preferred
* Stellar attendance and punctuality
* Call Center experience, highly desired
* Existing knowledge of dental clinical policy is preferred
* Strong navigational skills with current knowledge of technology
(RTMS, HURN, BSC, OLB, Blue Images, Transaction Manager, etc) are
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in addition to
being a team player are a must
* Must be self-motivated and possess strong organizational and
multi-tasking abilities in order to meet strict guidelines.
* Must be able to provide service designed to meet the customer s
needs, showing empathy and the ability to apply reasonableness.
* Must have a personal commitment to high quality performance
through integrity, accountability, compassion, and teamwork.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
* Competitive Pay, Benefits, 401K, Pension & More!
* Paid 90-Day Training Program - Must be available to start on
MONDAY, JANUARY 27, 2020
* Daytime Work Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM
* No weekends or holidays!
* 3 Weeks Vacation Time + Sick Time + Personal Days
* Free parking on our Hingham campus!
* Professional development & career opportunities at BCBSMA after
12 months of service
* Be a part of an organization that celebrates and engages in
diversity and inclusiveness
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts is an Equal Employment /
Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by
Keywords: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Boston , Customer Service l Dental Operations l January 2020, Hospitality & Tourism , Hingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!