HR Recruiter Coordinator
Company: Beacon Communities
Posted on: April 11, 2021
The HR Recruiting Coordinator position is responsible for
reviewing resumes and referring applicants for clerical, technical,
administrative and management positions to hiring managers
throughout the company. This position must possess considerable
skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical
and specialized functions within the company, a basic understanding
of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive
knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state
laws regarding employment practices. Supervision
Received:--Director of Human Resources Supervision Exercised: No
supervisory duties required FLSA Status: Exempt Essential Functions
of the Position: (Any one position may not include all of the
duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all that may be
found in positions of this class).
- Develops recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing
- Contacts hiring managers to develop specific recruiting
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements on job
boards, with colleges, industry related agencies and social media
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with college,
university and community college placement offices as a source to
generate qualified applicants.
- Schedules and attends job/career fairs with appropriate staff
to generate qualified applicants.
- Manages candidate activity in the applicant tracking system
- Screens resumes and refers qualified applicants to hiring
manager for interviewing.
- Provides initial phone screens
- Assist at times with reference and background checks.
- Maintains and provides recruiting reports
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to
- Monitors the careers folder in Outlook and responds to
- Assist with updating job descriptions and competencies
- Keeps track of recruiting budget
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional
organizations related to industry.
- Backup support to HR Coordinator
- Maintain memberships and affiliations with trade/professional
organizations related to the industry. Experience: Bachelor's
Degree and 1-2 years of recruiting experience. SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP
Certification a plus. Computer Skills: To perform this job
successfully, an individual should be proficient in MS Office.
Especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Knowledge of
Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Beacon Core Competencies Required:
Teamwork, Integrity/Ethics, Dependability, Customer Focus,
Adaptability/Flexibility/Confidentiality Beacon Functional Job
Competencies required for a HR Recruiter Position: Job Knowledge,
Communication, Professionalism, Organization, Interpersonal Skills,
Phone Skills, Recruiting Interviewing Skills, Supports Diversity,
Employment Law, Results Driven, Judgment Travel Requirements: May
occasionally visit properties and attend offsite meetings/training
seminars. Beacon Communities LLC considers applicants for
employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the
basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or
any other legally protected status. Accepted file types: pdf, doc,
docx, pages, txt, rtf, jpg, png, gif, tiff. Beacon Communities
Living Well by Design
Keywords: Beacon Communities, Boston , HR Recruiter Coordinator, Human Resources , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!