Recruiter - Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
MedTrainer, Inc. offers clients a proprietary platform for
state-of-the-art credentialing and insurance payer enrollments.
MedTrainer offers a professional, fast-paced environment with room
for growth and recognition of employee contributions.
The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective
recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of
qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft
detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview
questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting
interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human
resource staff during the offer process, identifying and
recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for
recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices
applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn
applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or
equivalent work experience, required.
- At least five years managing all phases of the recruitment and
hiring process highly preferred.
Compensation: $150,000 - $175,000 DOE
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: MedTrainer, Boston , Recruiter - Remote, Human Resources , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!