Sr. HRIS Analyst, Recruiting Operations & Benefits
Company: Suffolk Construction
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The RoleThe Senior Business Systems Analyst, People & Culture
(Sr. HRIS Analyst) will play an active and critical role in
supporting Suffolk Construction's integrated P&C technology
platform. The Senior Business Systems Analyst will focus on user
support and troubleshooting, system configuration, data integrity,
testing system changes, writing and developing reports and queries,
analyzing data, and supporting enhancements, implementations,
upgrades and patches. This role will partner with senior leaders of
our team and serve as a liaison with stakeholders across the
organization to provide innovative and integrated human resource
system solutions, operational support and data analysis. Key
systems to support include Oracle, iCims/Avature & ServiceNow.
- Responsible for providing production support for Oracle EBS,
iCIMS/Avature & ServiceNow and will act as super user within these
- Partner effectively with People & Culture Teams on developing
business requirements. This includes the ability to speak to
technical aspects of HR systems when working with team members
through the detailed design phase to ensure proper interpretation
of business requirements.
- Assist with creation of functional test plans, user acceptance
test cases/scenarios, end user training documents and production
- Monitor and support numerous internal and external vendor
interfaces; troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Communicate and present process changes, enhancements and
modifications to management, peers, staff and other employees so
that issues and solutions are understood.
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with
other functions (IT, Applications, Payroll, Finance) to ensure
successful implementation and support of projects.
- Oversee system maintenance and assist in the review, testing
and implementation of system upgrades or patches.
- Advise on best practices for optimizing People & Culture
systems to create process standards while balancing the business
need for flexibility.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy of employee information
across People & Culture systems.
- Design and build queries, reports and dashboards to support the
People & Culture organization.
- Participate in new product reviews, tests and pilots as
- Keep current on People & Culture technology trends.
- 5+ years of professional experience working within or directly
supporting People & Culture (HR) applications and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with ServiceNow, iCims ATS, and Oracle HR
(preferably E-Business Suite); Advanced Benefits, Absence
Management, Employee/Manager Self Service, Payroll, OTL. (Or
- Prior experience supporting a 3rd partner Benefits
Administration platform preferred.
- Prior project management experience.
- Must be a problem solver able to provide analysis in
understanding root causes and always looking to improve systems and
- Self-motivated and organized with the ability to work with
- Experience with designing and developing HR-related queries,
reports, dashboards using PL/SQL or other related development
- Broad knowledge of on-premise and cloud-based (SaaS) tools and
how they integrate, such as Oracle EBS, iCIMS, Avature, ServiceNow
or other HCM Talent technology.
- Strong knowledge of functional HR practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, influence, customer service, and
collaboration skills required.
- Microsoft Office suite, particularly with Microsoft Excel.
Keywords: Suffolk Construction, Boston , Sr. HRIS Analyst, Recruiting Operations & Benefits, Human Resources , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!