Branch Manager - Medical Device Staffing
Company: Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Located in Norwood, MA.Commonwealth Sciences, Inc. is a Boston
area recruiting firm specializing in the life sciences and medical
device industries. We work with scientific, quality and engineering
professionals at a variety of levels and disciplines primarily in
the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Green
Technology industriesWe're currently seeking a Branch Manager for
our new Medical Device staffing group. Responsibilities include but
are not limited to:
- Managing daily activities of sales and recruiting staff while
providing hands-on support as needed.
- Implementing procedures and processes to organize daily
activities and expectations.
- Managing a P&L budget to increase revenue and
- Recruiting and hiring internal staff in recruiting and
- Training and supervising new hires.
- Developing and monitoring staff activities and
- Conducting performance reviews and staff meetings.
- Working with company owner to grow business and identify new
opportunities.Qualifications should include a Bachelor's degree and
3+ years of direct experience in agency staffing. Experience should
also include training and supervising recruiters and /or sales
staff. Experience working in technology, science, or medical device
staffing is highly preferred. Must have outstanding communication
and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage complex
situations and challenges. Must be willing to relocate or live
within reasonable commute to Norwood MA.Please forward resume
directly to: firstname.lastname@example.orgCommonwealth Sciences,
Keywords: Commonwealth Sciences, Inc., Boston , Branch Manager - Medical Device Staffing, Human Resources , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!