Company: Signature Consultants
Posted on: June 25, 2022
***For July and August start dates***
At Signature Consultants and DISYS, we take great pride in
providing organizations with top talent. As one of the nation's
leading IT staffing and workforce solutions firms, our company is
seeking multiple candidates for our Associate Recruiter-to-Sales
career path with job opportunities across our two largest brands.
This fast-track program is geared towards candidates who are
SALES-DRIVEN, GOAL-ORIENTED, AND MONEY-MOTIVATED.
Together, our DISYS and Signature Consultants brands represent a
top 10 IT staffing firm and the 2nd largest minority-owned staffing
company in the country. In addition, we have been recognized as one
of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and as a top training and
development organization multiple years in a row. We are a
fast-growing, global firm looking for entry-level candidates who
are ready to take charge of their success in Associate Recruiter
positions across the country within our Signature Consultants and
As an Associate Recruiter you will be working closely with
senior-level recruiters and account managers to submit and place
the best candidates for open job orders to our clients. This
provides the learning experience necessary to build a strong
foundation of knowledge for your future career in sales with our
organization. You will initially join the team as an Associate
Recruiter and then advance into a career path ultimately leading to
an Account Manager role, with a base salary, benefits, and an
uncapped commission plan.
- Minimum education requirements: Bachelor's degree The ideal
candidate should: --- Have entry-level sales experience through
internships, civic or community organizations, or other work
- Excel at building new relationships, finding and closing new
opportunities, networking, and interacting with professionals, and
possess excellent listening and communication skills.
- Be competitive, hard-working, high achieving, outgoing,
team-oriented, and a self-starter.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun, dynamic, collaborative, and
- Work well under pressure and handle difficult situations.
- Be energized by constantly meeting new people.
- Multi-task and work at a fast pace with the ability to
- Enjoy learning and teaching others in a fluid, industry-leading
training program and environment.
- Demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication
skills, excellent customer service and phone etiquette.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and possess a
sense of urgency to achieve objectives and exceed
- Must maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and approach
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word and
- Have a desire to learn and be capable of regularly using good
judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work
Keywords: Signature Consultants, Boston , Associate Recruiter, Human Resources , Woburn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!