Human Resources Coordinator
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Company DescriptionJob DescriptionEpsilon is seeking a Human
Resources Coordinator. As an HR Coordinator, you work with HR
Leadership and Business Leaders to implement corporate aligned
talent strategies that enhance the employee experience while
meeting the needs of the groups you support. Through active
listening, sound advice and effective coaching, you build trusted
relationships with leaders, managers and employees.Responsibilities
May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:HRIS and Metrics
- Keep the HRIS system up to date for you employee groups.
- Create and maintain HR files and documentation including
personnel, contractor, and off site HR files.
- Utilize various HRIS reporting tools to create routine and ad
hoc reports for your needs, and your clients' needs.
- Responsible for I-9 compliance including the review and
maintenance of I-9 forms.
- Respond to Audit requests for documents and review and respond
to data discrepancies.Learning & Development
- Conduct on-Boarding Boot Camp.
- Implement on-boarding initiatives and conduct and organize new
hire orientation for location.
- Facilitate internal events and programs as needed.Employee
- Focus on your clients; acknowledge and/or respond to inquiries
from clients and colleagues within 24 business hours.
- Coach and advise employees on problem resolution; help them
identify solutions and encourage them to constructively resolve
conflicts. Escalate issues to HR leadership as necessary.
- Support managers in employee discipline actions; provide advice
and counsel on verbal conversations and written documentation to
ensure feedback and expectations are clearly communicated and
understood by both manager and employee. Attend discussions as
necessaryTalent & Performance Management
- Take an active role in the performance management process to
ensure that employees receive timely, objective and actionable
- Monitor the progress of performance reviews to ensure 100%
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or
other related field
- 0-3 years of experience working in a client facing, human
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word,
- Can analyze data and recommend changes based on the
- Drive programs and projects through to completion.
- Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously and meet
- Excellent problem-solving skills; strong ability to proactively
identify and implement effective solutions.
- Solid understanding of business models, objectives, financial
metrics, etc. used in decision-making; ability to build sound
business cases to support initiatives.
- Applied knowledge of HR practices & principles and the laws and
regulations affecting HR.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems preferred.QualificationsAdditional
InformationWhen you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For
decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands
personalize experiences for millions of people with our
cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's
best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of
their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital
media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion
consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary
technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer
privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon
has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester,
Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe,
Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around
the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about
what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Life at Epsilon: Great People Deserve Great BenefitsWe know
that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in
the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you
work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage,
and endless opportunities to advance your career.Epsilon is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. - Epsilon's policy is not to
discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or
perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital
status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or
physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression (including transgender status),
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also
prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of
these protected categories.Epsilon will provide accommodations to
applicants needing accommodations to complete the application
Keywords: Epsilon, Boston , Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!