Company: Schneider Electric Norge AS
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Schneider Electric has a meaningful opportunity for a HR
Consultant in Boston, MA or West Chester, OH to work for a company
consistently rated by Fortune as one of the "Great Places to Work",
by Forbes as "America's Best Employers for Diversity", and by
Equileap as the "World's Top 10 in Gender Equality". In this
opportunity you willPosition Summary
- Provide coaching on employee relations and provide
recommendations on preventative measures to align with the
organization's high-performance culture.
- Resolve conflict resolutions and manage emergency situations to
ensure organizational effectiveness is met with minimal
- Consult with all levels of leadership and advise on performance
management/PIP matters to ensure business success.Roles &
- Lead, support, and provide recommendations on leadership
training and development needs while assessing the training
approach to measure success.
- Coach/educate mangers on HR campaigns, annual processes and act
as change agents to support them.
- Consult and provide recommendations on job offers to maintain a
competitive salary level as needed.
- Guide employee engagement at business unit level and consult on
strategies and methods for success.
- Support legal and ethical compliance and consult on
recommendations to minimize and mitigate risk exposure.
- Govern policies and identify best practices to apply the
appropriate updates as needed.
- Conduct/lead all ethics investigations, consult with the
business leaders to address complex matters and provide
recommendations to drive success in the business.
- Assist with local facility support and community outreach
- Apply digital knowledge, analyze, and determine recommendations
and action plans We know skills and competencies show up inmany
different waysand can be based on your life experience.If you donot
necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still
encourage you to apply for theposition.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business with a focus on Human
- At least 3-5 years' experience in Human Resources with a focus
on employee relations, performance management, policy governance
and manager coaching
- Extensive working knowledge of employee relations principles,
practices, and procedures
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office and HRIS systemsSkills &
- Proven ability to exercise judgment and discretion in handling
- Innovative mindset
- Adopt key digital competencies
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships
- Ability to resolve conflicts and diffuse employee-related
issues, concerns, and situations
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Demonstrated business acumen and time and priority management
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skillsPreferences
- Certification: PHR or SHRM-CP
- Strong knowledge of federal and state labor lawsBenefits
- Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support
our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family
leave,401(k)+ match, and more. Who will you report to?
- Vice President, HR Operations & ConsultingLet us learn about
you! Apply today.Schedule: Full-timeReq: 2023-45535 Why
us?Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of
energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world
to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We
strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable
and highly productive.---25.7bn global revenue137 000+ employees in
100+ countries45% of revenue from IoT5% of revenue devoted for
R&DYou must submit an online application to be considered for
any position with us. This position will be posted until filledIt
is the policy of Schneider Electricto provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring,
training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals
regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national
origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital
status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited
resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Keywords: Schneider Electric Norge AS, Boston , HR Consultant, Human Resources , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!