Posted on: January 27, 2023
About the roleThe Senior Recruiter is responsible for utilizing
best pre-established methods to source and recruit candidates to
fill temporary, temporary to hire and/or direct hire job orders for
a variety of standard to moderately complex clients. Assists with
building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that
addresses client needs. Serves as a resource and provides guidance
to other colleagues. May act as team lead or an escalation point of
contact in absence of management.What you'll be doing
- Conducts intake calls with clients.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Qualifies candidates against pre-determined standard
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant
Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Builds and maintains relationships with candidates.
- Responds to escalated candidate and/or temporary employee
inquiries and escalates further as necessary.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance
with client/organizational requirements.
- Participates in Quality Performance Reviews (QPRs).
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Builds and maintains knowledge of target industries, clients
- Serves as a resource and provides guidance to other
- Fields standard to moderately complex client requests and acts
as an escalation point to resolve issues and address inquiries
- May act as team lead in absence of management.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
assigned. About you
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two (2)
years of recruiting or other relevant experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree and previous experience working in the
staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality
and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work
assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of and the ability to interpret and understand
employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Why choose us? It's an exciting time
to be part of our team. We're proud to be a global thought-leader
and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures
for everyone. We do this by building our strategy as a united team
of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60
countries globally. You'll have the opportunity to grow across a
variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive
portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in
the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between
the demands of their jobs and their lives. That's why we give you
the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you
most productive, agile, confident and insightful. Putting people
first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing
with a growth mindset -that's what we stand for at the Adecco
Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on
the world we live in. That's what makes us stronger. Whoever you
are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim
to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of
world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying
your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to
grow together. Make an impact where it matters most A journey to
bring out the best in you We believe that having an understanding
of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your
best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different
roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you
will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along
the way. As one of the world's largest employers we believe in
talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our
people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose,
an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and
where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity,
equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader
commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value
chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled The Company
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records The Company may require proof of COVID-19
vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain
regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report
your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited
by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption
based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional
reasons if permitted by state law.
Keywords: Adecco., Boston , Recruiting Specialist, Human Resources , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!