Location: North Andover
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Local Unit & Position DescriptionDo you like wearing multiple
hats and having fun while you work? Would you like to work on a
team that respects and values each person and is focused on
establishing a culture of belonging?DNV Energy Systems - is seeking
a highly motivated HR Intern who is looking to learn and grow as
well as show off their skillset. The HR intern should be interested
in special events such as career fairs, engagement, HR analysis and
social media. We would love to have your fresh ideas! This position
will be based out of the Katy, TX or North Andover, MA office
utilizing a hybrid work model. May be open to remote.What You'll
- Participate in virtual college career fairs and assist with
other recruitment efforts.
- Co-lead the internship program from beginning to end including
- Support onboarding initiative and branding efforts.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to
develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Create documents or training materials to support leadership
- Assist with job advertisements and social media
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Maintain SharePoint and Microsoft Teams sites.
- Perform customer service functions by responding to employee
requests and questions.
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when
- Assist in organizing company events or initiatives.
- Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned.
Position QualificationsWhat is Required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in process in Human Resources or
related field and/or equivalent preferred
- At least two years office related experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP credential preferred.
- A customer centric mindset.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource practices and
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening."
Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa
sponsorship, are not available for this position " How We Do ItWe
Care, We Dare, We Share DNV is a proud equal opportunity employer
committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit or
business need, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status. DNV is committed to ensuring equal
employment opportunity, including providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with a disability. US applicants with
a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may
contact the North America Recruitment department (). Information
received relating to accommodations will be addressed
confidentially. For more information: Read More: Diversity at DNV
Meet our Employees About DNV Careers in DNV As required by the
Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act and New York City Salary
Transparency Law, DNV provides a reasonable range of compensation
for roles that may be hired in Colorado or New York City. Actual
compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but
not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office
location. For the state of Colorado and New York City, NY only, the
range of starting pay for this role is $25/Hr - $35/HrCompany &
Business Area DescriptionDNV is the independent expert in assurance
and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through
our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and
sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and
invent solutions. We provide assurance to the entire energy value
chain through our advisory, monitoring, verification, and
certification services. As the world's leading resource of
independent energy experts and technical advisors, we help
industries and governments to navigate the many complex,
interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally, in
the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the
Paris Agreement, and support all stakeholders to transition faster
to a deeply decarbonized energy system.
Keywords: DNV, Boston , HR Intern, Human Resources , North Andover, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!