Director HCM & HR Digitalization
Company: Keolis Commuter Services
Posted on: March 21, 2023
Manager: -VP HR, Shared Services -Manager-once-Removed: EVP HR,
Safety & OrganizationLocation: -Boston with some travel
- Cross-functional collaborator with proven ability to establish
personally earned authority at all levels of the organization and
leverage networks and is overall a great team player
- Exceptional customer service focus with a strong bias for
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and ability to drive
- High data analysis capability and ability to use date to enable
- High attention to detail and strong numerical aptitudeKnowledge
- Significant Ulitipro implementation and optimization
- 7+ years of HR experience with minimum 5 years experience in
HCM implementation -
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences or technology
- Qualified program/project manager
- 5+ year's experience as an HCM Product Owner well versed in the
methodologies to achieve the product's success
- Experience in acquisition and integration of new business units
- Experience developing and executing employee communications to
support technology improvements
- Knowledge of contemporary and best practice HR digitalization
- Proven success in change management and continual improvement
and operational effectiveness
- Process improvement certification preferred.Key
AccountabilitiesHR HCM Roadmap
- Work with business stakeholders to develop and implement
employee digital experience vision, strategies, and roadmaps that
address business needs and future growth.
- Understand all aspects of the internal and external environment
through research efforts, in-depth understanding of business and
employee needs, industry trends, vendor/platform capabilities, and
best practices for servicing our customers' digital needs.
- Build and maintain an HR digital Roadmap based on the
organization's vision, goals, and success metrics, functional area
strategies, user input, target architecture, and market
- Seek out innovative solutions and collaborate with stakeholders
to choose the best options to pursue.
- Bring the voice of the business and employee into roadmap,
ensuring that features delivered are aligned with the intended
- Ensure implemented product features add value to end users and
meet strategic expectationsProgram Management
- Provide high quality Program Management to ensure quality on
time delivery on product implementation and enhancements. -
- Ensure high quality change management and implementation plans
are developed with the business with all associated workflows and
impacts understood and managed.
- Able to understand, capture and communicate business needs to
get solutions right the first time.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and
transparent regarding program/project issues and decisions on
- Work with IT/Digital Solutions to ensure digital change control
process are well documented and tested.
- Develop and deliver budgets, operating plans, change management
plans and reports for the programs
- Serve as primary point of contact for implementation activities
and work closely with cross-functional teams to meet scheduled
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status
throughout its life cycle.
- Assure the HCM delivery at new Keolis contract startups in
relatively short time frames -Product Owner
- Manage and prioritize with stakeholders product backlog to
ensure alignment with business needs and established roadmap
practice governance, delivery, reporting, and change
- Be the steadfast gatekeeper of the integrity of the data and
structure of the HCM system ensuring standards and common
- Streamline, monitor/measure and enable workflows within the
- Interact with Stakeholders with a diverse array of talents and
roles to enable optimal product outcomes.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer
satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Develop evaluation methods to assess product strengths and
identify areas for improvement.
- Enable and support management of changes and interventions to
ensure product goals are achieved.
- Analyze and manage product risks.Telling A Story With Data
- Demonstrate progress and optimization of platform to executives
and stakeholders with Key Performance Indicators and catered data
visualizations to what drives the stakeholders.
- Assure the quality of HR metrics as reported through
- Ensure the configuration of the HCM for business acquisitions
and for new contract mobilizations
- Manage the HR reporting framework and reporting journey to
enable the evolution of conversations in the business.Additional
StatementsDrug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon
passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent
upon receiving a favorable background check. Must pass a physical
examination.Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis.
By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees,
customers, and communities. Together we can become the most
successful transportation company in the world. Environmental
commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by
minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the
communities in which we operate.Environmental commitment: Keolis is
committed to protecting the environment by minimizing the impact of
operations to our people and the communities in which we
operate.EEO statement: Our policy is to afford Equal Employment
Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race,
color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin,
ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or
gender identification. We maintain a drug-free workplace and
perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.Disclaimer and
closing statement: The above statements are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work performed by employees
assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is
committed to offering our employees competitive compensation and
benefits, opportunities for development and growth throughout an
exciting and rewarding career, and the safest work environment
Keywords: Keolis Commuter Services, Boston , Director HCM & HR Digitalization, Human Resources , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...