Employment Specialist Human Services
Company: Work Opportunities Unlimited
Location: North Easton
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Employment Specialist - Human Services
Posted on November 16, 2023
Work Opportunities Unlimited
Employment Specialist-Easton, MA
Are you seeking value and purpose at work? We are Work
Opportunities Unlimited (https://workopportunities.net/) , an
award-winning Human Services company helping people with
disabilities find meaningful employment since 1982. Purpose,
partnership and effective communication are at the heart of our
culture. If this sounds like the place for you, then apply today to
our Employment Specialist role!
What your day might look like as an Employment Specialist:
- Meeting with clients in the community.
- Identifying client career goals and develop their person-centered
- Teaching clients how to create a customized resume, fill out
effective job applications, write cover letters, and prepare for
- Conduct employer visits to build relationships and assess the
best employment matches for clients.
- Coaching clients at their job site and providing guidance to
ensure success and independence.
- Traveling to meet clients in their local community to support
with employment goals.
- Documenting progress in daily notes and summaries on regular
Benefits of joining our team:
- A family-owned, women-led, and mission driven company that
provides a supportive culture and collaborative environment.
- Flexible schedule during day-time hours, Monday - Friday.
- Competitive pay and accrued paid time off.
- Ten paid holidays.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits, tuition assistance, and a
- Career development opportunities.
- Serve your community while having fun!
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call us at 1-866-761-1347
Upon employment acceptance, candidates will be required to undergo
a criminal background and motor vehicle check.
Work Opportunities Unlimited (WOU) is an innovative, progressive
organization dedicated not only to employment outcomes for job
seekers and employers, but to the satisfaction and development of
all employees, who we refer to as team members. With an emphasis on
the training and professional development of qualified team
members, WOU fosters a fun yet disciplined work environment that
results in services of the highest quality. Armed with an
experienced and diverse workforce of dedicated professionals, the
team at WOU has been producing successful employment outcomes for
those with barriers to employment since the company's inception in
Keywords: Work Opportunities Unlimited, Boston , Employment Specialist Human Services, Human Resources , North Easton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!