Recruitment Marketing Associate
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Happie is a tech-enabled recruiting service that combines human expertise with smart automation to fill our client's open roles faster. Our lightning-fast, AI-based sourcing engine identifies the entire ideal candidate population. Our multi-channel outreach technology markets our client's opportunity to candidates and activates the candidate's interest in the role. Happie's human experts screen and deliver ready-to-interview candidates. Our clients hire as many as they need at a fraction of the cost of traditional staffing agencies. As we grow dramatically, we're seeking terrific people to join our recruiting team to help drive successful hires across multiple clients. We'll teach you
- Everything you'll need to understand about recruiting, outreach strategies, and passive candidate engagement techniques.
- How to use a variety of tools and approaches such as LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, the Happie platform etc.
- How to work with and manage outside contractors and outsourced team members. You'll become a project manager as well as an individual contributor.
- How to develop assumptions, test and measure various approaches, and identify and implement the winning approach
- How to become a meaningful contributor to the larger goals our whole team is striving to achieve Your Day-To-Day Will Include
- You'll start each week with a standup meeting in which the team reviews progress, sets goals, trouble-shoots challenges, and celebrates successes
- Regular trainings on recruitment strategy, engagement techniques and various tools and databases
- Creation of compelling job descriptions and implementation of robust outreach campaigns
- Sourcing of passive candidates to fill a wide variety of roles nationwide
- Managing a candidate inbox, scheduling, and driving the interview process forward
- Huddles with other functional groups within the company - meetings to identify specific needs and to understand upcoming forecasts and deliverables
- Tracking prospect engagement and improving those funnels via review, creativity, testing and iteration
- Helping to interview and train new team members
- Living by and promoting Happie's unique culture, and helping your team win RequirementsHere are some signs that you'd be a great fit in this role:
- You have 0 - 2 years of recruiting experience (We will train you!)
- You have a great interest in recruiting and the recruitment industry (This is the space we are disrupting!)
- You are comfortable working with data, spreadsheets and doing basic math
- You've done meaningful internships, work experiences, high level scholarship, or competitive athletics during school
- You operate with a growth mindset and have experience overcoming challenging problems.
- You're remarkably positive, scrappy, and flexible - all necessary attributes in our early-stage, rapidly growing startup environment.
- Outcome-oriented - You don't shirk a deadline and you can instill that kind of work ethic on your team
- Ability to operate with a growth mindset and have experience overcoming challenging problems
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills. Perks
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term & long-term disability, 401K, and commuter
- Very generous PTO policy that includes summer Fridays, "Happie" Birthday off, and an entire week off at Christmas in addition to paid vacation and sick time
- Supportive and fun company culture with regular team building, outings, happie hours & social events
- Weekly catered lunches
- Career development and ongoing professional coaching and mentoring Happie is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Happie, Boston , Recruitment Marketing Associate, Human Resources , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!