Part-Time Temporary Recruiter
Posted on: January 28, 2019
iBasis, one of the largest global (IPX) providers of international communications on mobile data, voice and roaming solutions with a growing position as provider of IoT data connectivity, is looking for a strategic talent acquisition professional with multifaceted recruiting experience in the Telecom and Tech industries.
• In charge of full life cycle recruiting and metrics by using various methods of sourcing including direct, internet recruiting, third party relationships and employee referral programs
• Develop and maintain a proactive recruitment strategy focused on creating a pipeline of candidates for the Company across key departments
• Proactively develop relationships with college career centers, work with Hiring Managers on preparing job descriptions and placing on-line job postings for open positions (both domestic and international)
• Offer exceptional customer service to Hiring Managers as well as Executives and be able to understand their hiring needs in order to present them with top talent to fill their positions
• Subject Matter Expert in the ability to identify innovative sourcing tools for securing passive candidates and pipeline top echelon talent
• Minimum of 3-5 years recruitment experience in the Telecomm and or Tech industries
• Proven track record of creating and managing the talent acquisition process as well as developing a pipeline of highly qualified candidates for a variety of disciplines including Engineering, IT, Software etc.
• Skillful in working in and recruiting for a global company on an international level with locations in over 18 countries
• Can demonstrate the ability to collaborate or work independently in order to deliver consistent, reliable results in a multicultural, global environment
• Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Flexible and able to change direction to accommodate business priorities
Keywords: iBasis, Boston , Part-Time Temporary Recruiter, Human Resources , Lexington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!