Company: Vantage Deluxe World Travel
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Lauded by Travel + Leisure, Cond-- Nast, World Nomads Solo
Traveler, USA Today, and voted the leader in solo travel, Vantage
Travel has curated deluxe river and small ship cruises, land
adventures, safaris, family and culinary journeys since 1983.
Through an enriching roster of included features and Cultural
Connections, half a million travelers have experienced firsthand
the culture, cuisine, history, and wildlife of more than 80
countries on all seven continents.
Why Work For Us?
If you've got a passion for travel and thrive in a dynamic
environment where you'll make an exciting impact on travelers
around the world, Vantage may be your dream employer! As we expand
our portfolio of travel experiences - including river and small
ship cruises and land adventures - and our customer base, we
increasingly seek creative, progressive, and motivated
professionals to join the Vantage team in our Boston headquarters
or in one of our global offices in Budapest, Buenos Aires, Beijing,
and Cape Town.
We offer a robust benefit package including your choice of top
medical, dental and vision insurance plans, free international
travel, a minimum of 3 weeks vacation to start, 3 personal days to
use as you wish, on-site gym, lunch walks, wellness initiatives and
Vantage values motivation, commitment, initiative, innovation and a
good sense of humor. If you have an interest in the world, a
passion for quality, and the ability to work as part of a team,
then Vantage may be for you. We are currently seeking an Web
Producer Manager to direct web producers to execute multiple
interactive projects including website enhancements, promotional,
operational and automated email campaigns. This is not a remote
List of Responsibilities
- Meet corporate and team goals for timeliness, accuracy and
- Execute daily web enhancements and email campaigns
- Work closely with Email Marketing Manager to constantly test
and improve email campaigns through A/B and multi-variate
- Meet/exceed budgeted email open rates and CTO rates, as defined
in the Weekly Email Scorecard, through improved email creative,
subject line testing
- Work closely with the Manager of Interactive Analytics to
improve site performance through A/B and multi-variate testing of
landing pages and product pages.
- Conduct QA on web pages and email campaigns
- Troubleshoot web and email issues, including timely fixing of
broken links, as well as perform proper compression of images to
improve site speed.
- Produce and execute web builds and email campaigns on time and
- Perform updates on web pages using content management systems
- Support SEO efforts by working with VP of Interactive Marketing
to implement appropriate title tags, meta descriptions, and
- Create mock-ups and designs for web pages, email templates,
banners, etc. using current industry best practices.
- Work with external web developers and internal IS&T
department to facilitate fixes of web site and email platform bugs,
enhancements and new development.
- Work closely with marketing and creative departments to propose
and deploy new creative/interactive marketing strategies,
production methods and design changes.
- Oversee and prioritize work effectively. Perform other duties
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years' experience working as part of a creative team
in an interactive agency or in-house environment on web and email
projects for direct-to-consumer products.
- Solid grasp of direct response advertising principles and
- Proven experience in web information architecture and web
design best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of interactive design tools.
- Experience working with CSS. Demonstrated expertise in
interactive web/email design.
- Working knowledge content management systems for web
- Ability to create impactful user experiences in multiple
- Experience in the travel industry a plus.
- Experience with automated behavioral email campaigns a
- Experience with one of the following ESP's preferred:
ExactTarget, Responsys, IBM, StrongMail.
- Experience with Salesforce
Hardware/Software used: Mac OSX and PC platforms
Adobe PhotoShop CS5: Used to create email and web collateral
Adobe Dreamweaver CS5: Used to create and manage email and web
Cumulus: Used to acquire owned imagery for email and web marketing
Adobe InDesign CS5: Used to pull content from print collateral for
use in interactive collateral
Adobe Acrobat Pro: Used to create and edit PDF documents linked to
other interactive collateral
Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Entourage
SiteCore: Manage/edit product web content
Some of our benefits include
- Your choice of employer-subsidized medical plans, as well as
comprehensive dental and vision plans and Flexible Spending Account
- Minimum of 3 weeks of vacation time to start, 10 paid holidays,
5 sick days, and 3 personal days
- 401K with generous employer match
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Telecommuting and flexible work arrangements depending on
- Free travel opportunities for associates, plus 25% discount on
all trips for the associate and their family and personal airline
- 90% subsidy on MBTA passes inside of Boston and up to 50%
subsidy on commuter rail passes
- Wellness program offering weekly fresh fruit delivery, on-site
fitness center with Peloton bikes and lockers, and discounts on
fitness boot camps and personal training
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vantage Travel is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are
considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious
creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship
status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation,
marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military
discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Vantage Deluxe World Travel, Boston , Web Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!